We're looking for the following positions
You may also send your resume at email@example.com.
• Selling the company's products.
• Developing an in-depth understanding of company products.
• Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
• Looking for new accounts and potential customers.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Following up on leads generated by the company.
• Preparing presentations for potential customers.
• Submitting reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinating orders of customers, delivery and payment.
• Coordinating with regards to customers concerns, request etc.
• Meeting monthly sales targets per brand.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Pharmacy or related field, Bachelor’s/College degree in any field.
• With or without experience.
• Male / Female not more than 30 years of age.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Persuasive and resilient.
• Willing to work at any point of Metro Manila and provincial areas.
• With experience.
• At least 18-35 years old.
• With pleasing personality.
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
• Managing records and receipts.
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
• Preparing balance sheets.
• Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
• Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
• Assisting and helping customers find the perfect product for their needs.
• Setting up attractive product displays and promotional materials.
• Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
• Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
• Coordinating with regards to purchasing order and delivery in their respective store outlet.
• Attending monthly sales meeting.
• Meeting monthly sales targets.
• Submitting of sales reports on time.
• Candidate must possess at least a High School diploma, Vocational Diploma, Short course certificate, Bachelor’s/College degree in any field.
• Required skill (s): Selling, Interpersonal Communications.
• Required language (s): English, Filipino.
• Can do selling job.
• Exhibits a positive attitude towards work.
• Applicants must be willing to work at any point of Metro Manila.
• Female, not more than 25 years old.
• At least 5’2 in height.
• With / without experience.
• With pleasing personality and well groomed.
Social Media Specialist
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate action.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.